Hi, I bought the DermaBlend Professional Quick-Fix Concealer (Beige 25N) - the concealer stuck to the top of the lid and came out of the tube and fell down the drain of my sink in the bathroom. I just bought it, so it was fairly new and pretty expensive.

Any chance you would consider sending me a new one? I purchased it at the Shoppers Drugmart in Brantford. Please let me know.

Thanks, Christine Wallace 48 Eddy Ave., Brantford ON N3R 2M8 email: Christinelwallace@hotmail.com This is to make it 100 words so the email will send. {{Redacted}}

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dermablend concealer from LOreal Canada. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants LOreal Canada to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by LOreal Canada for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments